Earlier this year I was using NetworkedBlogs for all of the blog feeds on mine, and my clients Facebook pages.
Around July it stopped working. I posted the issue several times on “Get Satisfaction” only to be told it’s something I was doing or had done wrong. This would be true if I had changed anything in the previous blog feeds that were working, but I hadn’t.
I decided to search for another app since my clients feeds needed to be active, and couldn’t afford the downtime that was occurring. I finally found RSS Graffiti. I’ve been testing it since end of July, and I love it. I’ve now migrated all my blogs to it. The “dashboard” is fantastic too!
Check it out here: http://apps.facebook.com/rssgraffiti/
I tried posting this solution to the hundred or so others that are having the same problem, only to have it deleted twice. Their reason was “Not a question to NB.” This would have made perfect sense had I not posted it to the Solutions category.
It’s never a best practice to delete consumer posts, especially when they’re listed in the proper category.
Hope this helps, it helped me. :)